I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH package includes 6 Items: 1. Paper Box 2. Vinyl Figure: approx. 130x145x200(H)mm 3. Magnetic Vinyl Wings 4. Certificate of Authenticity 5. Metal Card Stand 6. Metal Wing Pin Edition Size: 300 Price: US$420 excludes shipping costs Tax is not included and customs fees/tax should be paid by buyers upon arrival. Customs charges are governmental taxes and we cannot discount or reimburse you for these costs.
Shipping started from early 2022 but might subject to delay due to COVID-19. If you order now, it will ship in Oct 2022.
Johnson Tsang Art and Dream Beyond Limited endeavor to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided, but do not guarantee its accuracy and reliability and accept no liability (whether in tort or in contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies or omissions. Under no circumstances shall Johnson Tsang Art and Dream Beyond Limited be liable for any loss or damages resulting from the use of the information provided on this website.
No material contained on this website may be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed and/or reproduced without Johnson Tsang Art and Dream Beyond Limited prior written consent. We reserved the right to take legal action against any party for any loss or damages resulting from modifying, copying, transmitting, distributing and/or reproducing any material contained on this website.
Terms for Online Shopping:
1. We do not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed all information in your order prior to finalizing your purchase, including your billing and shipping address, e-mail and telephone number.
2. All customers receive an order confirmation e-mail when their order is placed. We will double confirm your contact details in an email and will assume the details are correct if we don't hear from you within 5 days.
3. Please allow up to 10 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 60 business days for delivery (Due to Covid-19 pandemic so shipping might be delayed). We do not ship out on Saturdays or Sundays. If your order has not arrived within the aforementioned guidelines, please contact us and we will do our best to track your order for you.
4. We will try our best to reply to your question(s) within 24 hours. If you have created a login account with us, you can view your order status with login account. Or contact us on our website to submit any questions regarding your order.
5. We do not accept payments by wire transfers, check nor cash. We only accept payment by PayPal or your credit cards.
Prices are shown on the website in U.S. Dollars. Prices displayed on the website at the time your order is accepted will be honored except in the case of obvious error. While we make every effort to ensure that all prices appearing on the website are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve our right to rectify any errors. If we discover an error in the price of any product that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. The price of products shown on this website does not include delivery and handling charges, which shall be advised to you separately during checkout.
If your credit/debit card is not denominated in U.S. Dollars (USD), the final price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
The price of the products is exclusive of any applicable taxes or excises (including VAT or sales taxes, if any) under any applicable laws. You shall be liable and shall indemnify us for any taxes payable.
6. We require that your billing and shipping address match as an additional step to prevent credit card fraud.
7. We accept orders from almost every country in the world but you can reach us anytime if you have any shipping problems. Please be aware that international orders may be subject to the relevant customs duties of the destination country. Customs fees should be paid upon arrival and are in addition to shipping and handling costs. Unfortunately as customs charges are governmental taxes, we cannot discount or reimburse you for these costs.
8. Customers of Johnson Tsang Art may be charged duties by his/her country’s customs. The exact amount can vary depending on the artwork itself and customs laws of one's country. Johnson Tsang Art Team will pay close attention to orders going through customs. Each order will have the correct documentation so that minimal appropriate duties are applied.
9. Packaging is for protection only. Dents or scratches on the packaging box caused by delivery are not included in the exchange & refund policy.
10. The pictures of the products are for reference only. Johnson Tsang Art & Dream Beyond Limited will endeavor to ensure that the content and the product descriptions on the website are as accurate and complete as possible. We however do not warrant that content and product descriptions are accurate, complete, up to date or error-free.
The packaging of the products may vary from that shown on our website. Johnson Tsang Art & Dream Beyond Limited reserve the rights to make minor changes to the products:-
-to comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements (such as labeling requirement) and
-to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
11. Once you have entered your personal and payment details and placed your order, we shall send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and Johnson Tsang Art & Dream Beyond Limited . Once an order has been accepted, it cannot be modified or cancelled.
Despite the above, Johnson Tsang Art reserves its right not to accept an order for any reason at its sole discretion. Such reasons include, but are not limited to, any one or more of the following:
-The product you ordered is out of stock.
-We identify a pricing or product description error.
-We are unable to obtain authorization for payment.
-You do not meet the eligibility criteria to purchase as set out in this terms.
Our Customer Service team will contact you as soon as possible if there are any problems with your order.
12. In order to place orders with us, you must meet our conditions of eligibility:
-Be aged 18 years of age or over
-Be in possession of a valid credit/debit card issued by a licensed bank acceptable to Johnson Tsang Art & Dream Beyond Limited for payment or be in possession of a valid PayPal account.
You shall provide personal and payment details that are warranted by you to be both valid and accurate (email address, real name, phone number, billing information and other requested information as indicated on the website)
All orders are subject to stock availability and confirmation of the order price. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
You may not purchase products from the website for reselling purposes or commercial exploitation.
PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY) POLICY STATEMENT (“STATEMENT”)
The term "personal data" shall have the meaning ascribed to it by the PDPO.
2. Purposes of collection and use of personal data
Personal data collected from you may be used by the Company, without limitation:
(a) to identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
(b) to verify your identity;
(c) to provide you with various services offered by us, including but not limited to online shopping, direct marketing, event information and promotional messages (including mailings from Johnson Tsang Art and Dream Beyond Limited);
(d) to determine and verify your eligibility for discounts and promotions on products and services;
(e) to handle and follow up service calls, enquiries and complaints;
(f) to contact you regarding administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Website and/or the services offered by us;
(g) to process payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services;
(h) to handle order processing, billing and fulfilment;
(i) to enable us to store your personal data so you do not have to re-enter it each time you purchase a product;
(j) to do direct marketing of the Services (see section “Direct Marketing” below);
(k) to conducting research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis;
(l) to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns;
(m) to make customer profiling and analyze your purchasing preferences;
(n) to enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, including identifying your friends or individuals, and sharing and communicating with them your shopping experience, when you choose to do so;
(o) to make suggestions and recommendations to you of our goods and services that may interest you;
(p) to customize the Company’s website and its content to your particular preferences;
(q) to provide customer services and handle your account enquiries;
(r) to handle any claim, action and/or proceedings against the Company or any party;
(s) to prevent and detect any fraud activities;
(t) to conduct auditing purposes;
(u) to make such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations;
(v) to use for any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected.
Please note that if you are under the age of 18, we would strongly recommend you to seek prior consent from a person with parental responsibility for you, e.g. your parent or guardian, who may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before using any services offered on the Website.
3. Types of personal data collected
Types of personal data collected by the Company may include, without limitation:
(a) Your personal information and contact information such as your name, gender, date of birth, telephone or mobile number, social media contact, email address, residential address and delivery address;
(b) Your credit card account details, including first 4 and last 4 digits of credit card account numbers;
(c) Your household income range, and personal interest;
(d) IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records, and/or other Internet log information of your computer or mobile device.
When you access the Website, we will record your domain name server address and/or email address and track the pages you visit and store such information in “cookies”. This is done without you being aware that it is occurring. Generally, we use “cookies” to estimate our audience size, gauge the popularity of various parts of the Website, track users' progress and number of entries in our promotional activities and to measure users' traffic patterns. Information and data collected by means of “cookies” will not be disclosed save and except for the circumstances listed out in paragraph 5.
5. Transfer and disclosure of personal data
All personal data collected and held by the Company will be kept confidential to the best of our ability. You understand however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission. We will not sell, rent or trade to any third party any personal information and data (in whole or in part) obtained from you without your consent. We agree to take all practicable steps to keep all your personal information and data confidential and/or undisclosed save and except under the following circumstances whereby the said information and data may be disclosed and/or transferred:
(a) to any third party suppliers or service providers who have been duly authorized by us to use the said information and/or data and who will facilitate our services to you;
(b) to Company’s affiliates, associated companies, business partners, agents, consultants who have been duly authorized by us to use the said information and/or data with the same confidentiality obligation to you;
(c) where we need to protect and defend our rights and property;
(d) where we are required to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations as required by governmental or statutory authorities;
(e) to any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
(f) to any banks, financial institutions, credit card issuing companies or debt collection agencies; and
(g) where we deem necessary in order to maintain and improve our services.
By using the Website and providing us your personal data and information, you have agreed to, consented to and authorized us to disclose and transfer your personal information and/or data under the circumstances stated above.
6. Links to other websites
7. Security Protection of your personal information and data collected is our top priority
We will always strive to ensure that your personal information and data will be protected against unauthorized access. We have implemented appropriate electronic and managerial measures in order to safeguard, protect and secure your personal information and data. All personal information and data provided by you will be SSL encrypted and transferred to our server or such other servers of third parties whom are duly authorized by us, and will be stored electronically with proper electronic password implementations. Such personal information and data are only accessible by our own or our authorized third party's authorized personnel and such personnel shall be instructed to observe the terms of this Statement when accessing such personal information and data. Please rest assured that your personal information and data will only be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected as mentioned in paragraph 2 above, unless you request us to cease to hold the same. Such request may render us unable to further provide our services, information and/or promotional materials for your benefit in the future.
8. Direct marketing
We may from time to time use your personal data to send to you marketing and promotional materials and information regarding our products, services, joint marketing offers and the like based on the personal information and data that you have provided to us. We may contact you by email, social media, SMS, text/picture/video message, telephone or mail. If you do not wish to receive such marketing and promotional materials and information from us, you may opt-out by informing us at email@example.com.
9. Access to Data
You may at any time request access to, make amendments to and/or obtain a copy of your personal information and data which are stored in our record. To exercise your rights, please email our Customer Service Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to respond to your request(s) within 40 days after receiving the same wherever possible. The Company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for complying with a data access request as permitted by the PDPO. Upon receiving the aforesaid request(s) from you, we may request you to provide personal details in order to verify your identity.
Last Updated: Nov 2021